Monday, September 17, 2012

Louisville, KY Homearama

If you ever have the chance to go to a Parade of Homes or Homearama type of event, GO! I went to Homearama in Louisville this summer and saw some amazing designs and ideas.  I took some pictures while we toured the houses, but if you want a complete gallery or information on any of the homes, click here.  The pictures are posted below.

Here's the countdown:

9.
This isn't really a design, but I thought this was hilarious!
 
8.
I loved seeing pops of color and horse racing added into their designs.
 
7.
This basement had a Harley Davidson theme with the emblem even painted on the floor!
 
6.
Who doesn't like a cool light fixture?! I don't know if it would fit in my house anywhere, but I love it as a focal point to a dining area.
 
5.
I LOVE paint job in this bathroom.
 
 
4.
This house had a modern-beachy feel to it.  I really liked the bookcase in this room.
 
 
3.
I am going to figure out how to make this one day! It was so beautiful in this bathroom.  It would go well with our country-chic style.
 
 
2.
This headboard was handmade.  Out of all the bedrooms we went into, this was by far my favorite, and I wish I had taken more pictures.  It was so elegant.  I loved the traditional touches.
 
 
1.
By now, you might recognize my slight obsession with turquoise.  I wanted to buy every piece of this sitting area.  The yellow vase against the turquoise added just that pop that the space needed.  I love everything about this!!
 
 
My favorite house made the #1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 spots.  For more photos of this beautiful home, click here.
 
 
 
©Ashley










No comments:

Post a Comment